2006 Schwing 2525H-5 S 41 SX – 2007 Mack C713

Boom Pump Specifications

Year 2006
Model 2525H-5 S 41 SX - 112
Pump Hours 9656
Length 41
Boom Type Roll & Fold
Radio Remote Yes
Current Boom Inspection N/A
Unit 713
Price $225,000 USD

Truck/Other Specifications

Truck Year 2007
Truck Make Mack
Truck Model MR688S
Mileage 473643
Engine AI - 400
Transmission Model T309L
Truck Hours 15968
Current DOT Inspection Yes
Overall Condition Good
Sale Type As Is
Seller FSBO


The Longest Boom on Three Axles – Download pdf for more details on the Schwing S41SX

[Valid Date: 09/2016]

– New hydraulic pumps installed 01/2017
– Pipeline approx. <30% remaining - Wear parts approx. 80% remaining - Tires approx. <20% remaining Recent repairs 03/2017
– New Hydro Pumps
– New regulators
– New stroke limiter
– E-stop manifold resealed
– Rebuilt front rear end
– 400 Hour Service with less than 1 hour on it
– Insulator Pads on rear end

Unit located in Missouri

FSBO – Schwing America, Inc. has not inspected, certified; or warrant any of the vehicles listed for sale on our website, unless otherwise stated. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, Schwing America, Inc. disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy of data listed. Sold “As Is, Where Is”, without warranty.